Public Property Trip and Fall

Fighting the bureaucracy to help you recover compensation

When you slip and fall on private property, the owner can be held responsible for the damages you suffered. But what if you slip and fall on public property? You still have the right to recover compensation for your injuries, but these types of cases are handled differently. You need an experienced lawyer. Lasso Injury Law LLC can help.

You or a loved one may have suffered a trip and fall at a municipal park, on state-managed property, at a school or university or other government property maintained or managed by a government agency. The result was injuries that required medical treatment and left you with medical expenses. You may also have lost income because you were unable to work.

Do I Have a Case?
The Initial Consultation is Free

The locations of public property accidents can include:

  • A county or city bike lane
  • City parks or county recreation areas
  • Trailer in government wilderness areas
  • Public roads, parking lots or streets
  • Public schools, libraries or pools
  • Public sidewalks or other walkways

Trip and fall attorney Al Lasso has years of experience in public property trip and fall claims and can help you navigate the claims process to help you recover compensation for your injuries. He is dedicated to helping you recover the maximum compensation possible.

An aggressive advocate who won't quit

Under Nevada state law, if you were injured on public property and wish to recover damages, you must first file a claim with the state or local government that owns the property. Al can gather the evidence needed to prove that it was the government's negligence that led to your injury. He can also help you file the appropriate paperwork and ensure that you have all the information needed to process your claim.

He can also help you document all your injuries and the medical treatment they required. He will also help you pursue all other damages related to your injury.  Al knows how to build a strong case to present to the state or local government. If your claim is denied, Al can help you pursue other options, which may include legal action.

If you were injured on public property due to negligence, you need an experienced and aggressive attorney who knows how the claims process works. Contact Al Lasso at 702-625-8777 to schedule a free consultation.

Top 100 Trial LawyersThe National Trial LawyersClark County Bar AssociationAmerican Association for JusticeNevada Justice AssociationAmerican Society of Legal Advocates